Thursday, January 6, 2011

Just a quick note....

Hi there folks! I know I haven't been "online" here much lately. But I have been a busy bee...living life, and buzzing around!

I just wanted to throw out my new (yet actually been around awhile) other blog (site to come). There really isn't much going on there now. But I'm touching base to invite some feedback.

The other site is all about inspiration. We plan on offering it for free without even any ads--Because that is how we think it should be. You can't put a price on inspiration. Heck, most times it's free anyway, right?

It will be stories, and so much more. Oh yes, we have plans! :)

So, for now, think about where YOU get inspiration from. Whatever it is. Maybe it's a book, maybe it's a teacher, maybe it's music, heck, it could even be your favorite rock or a deep breath. Get the idea? Whatever it is, we wanna know about it!

Don't think about the "right" answer, or what you think I, or anyone else, may want to read about. Think about inspiration. Think about you. Think about where it comes from for you. Maybe you don't feel inspired. Maybe you feel stagnant. Well, I'd like to know about that too.

So what is your relationship with inspiration? Can you think of something that inspired you in the past? What was it? Or if you don't feel inspiration now, tell me about that. How does that feel?

No right or wrong. This new site is about exploring inspiration. Simply put.

the site: gogetinspired.com

my email (to send your feedback): marianne@yogawithmarianne.com

Oh, and when you email me, just make a note if you would be cool sharing your information with others. Or if you are cool with sharing it, but only if it's done so anonymously. Of if you only want to share it with me. Whatever you want. It will all be helpful.

Those of you I haven't heard from lately, just wanted to say Hi! I'm beaming light your way!



No comments: